Custom Order Information
When requesting a custom order, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- In order to ensure that we get as much detail as possible about your request, we ask for a number of details up front. We also ask that you complete and return a custom order form, which can be requested here.
- Sales, discounts, and promotions do not apply to any custom order requests.
- Due to the personalized nature of custom orders, once created they are non-returnable and non-refundable. We will do our absolute best to follow your request as closely as possible when making the item!
- For sewn or crochet items we require a non-refundable $25 deposit up front. Once the item is finished, your $25 deposit is applied to the final price of your item! If you do not complete the purchase within 14 days of the completion of the item, you will lose the deposit and the piece may be listed for sale on our site. This protects us from spending a lot of time making a customized piece only to have the buyer drop out once it is finished.
- We cannot accept customization requests for orders that are less than $25.
- Custom orders are usually made within one week of receiving the security deposit and completed custom order form, and shipped within one week of receiving the final payment, however this time could slightly increase due to the complexity of the request or during holiday seasons. We will do our best to let you know if it will take longer up front before you put down a security deposit.
- We will not ship an item until full payment is received.
- Once a design is settled and work has started we cannot make changes.
- We want your custom order to thrill you when you open it and because of this, we do not send photos of completed custom orders. We want you to fully enjoy the experience of seeing it for the first time!